This French Course at Shafi Education’s Brampton Location will focus on establishing fundamental skills in speaking; Listening, reading and writing for introductory french learners. It is also designed specifically to improve preliminary French skills of the student in grades 4-12 core French, Grades 1-8 French Immersion and Grades 1-8 extended French. The program curriculum is designed to the needs of each individual learner. We use a variety of creative activities and resources to help establish and retain meaningful French concepts along with vocabulary.
- Learn vocab to develop larger repertoire of vocab.
- Learn essential phrases to communicate independently with teacher.
- Build confidence for basic communication with peers.
- Learn important grammar concepts to write clear and correct sentences.
- Learn how to write enriched texts with varied 3 sophisticated sentence structures.
- Learn different reading strategies to enable/Facilitate independent reading.
- Teacher provides guided reading to help with reading comprehension.
- Incorporate reading topics with writing topic to facilitate creative writing.