Booking an assessment with Shafi Education is completely free. We test the child on material from their grade, which lets us know the level they are working on.
Feel free to visit us at our centre, we have an open door policy that allows parents to come in and interact with our teachers to receive feedback on their child’s performance.
We are a Ontario Curriculum based learning centre. A variety of programs are offered at Shafi Education to help increase mastery of academic skills, improve self –esteem and confidence in school.
- Ontario Curriculum Based Learning Shafi Education focuses on the Ontario Curriculum that has been prescribed by the Ministry Of Education, ON. We are equipped with thousands of worksheets that are curriculum based. We also have access to all the textbooks and workbooks that are being used in schools.
- Special Needs Tutoring Our team has a number of special education teachers that have extensive background working with children with Special needs. Our teachers work closely with the student to find the right strategy that works.
- Choose Between Individualized or Group Sessions We offer both group and individualized programs. In our group programs the teacher to student ratio never exceeds 4:1 and in our individualized program the ratio never exceeds 2:1.
- Ontario Certified Teachers Our team of certified teachers have years of experience teaching and have a passion towards helping students. Each week teachers communicate and give feedback to parents to ensure our student’s academic goals are being achieved.
- Special focus programs for EQAO, SAT, IBT and OSSLT As part of the Ontario Curriculum all students undergo testing for Math and English with specialized exams. Shafi Education offers a special program that helps students prepare for these exams.
- Affordable and Flexible Payment Plans Our rates are highly competitive to ensure your child receives all the help they need without hurting your pocket. Parents are not locked into any contracts, because we respect your personal space and know that no one likes to be locked in.
Shafi Education offers after school tutoring in a wide range of subjects, including math, science, social studies, history, grammar and writing skills. Our unique after school program makes it convenient to enroll in a class at your child’s school for a reduced price. We also offer exam prep classes with a focus on reading, writing and communication skills.
After School Tutoring
Children learn in different ways, we at Shafi Education understand this. Our after school tutoring program strives to suit your child’s learning style and strengthen their weak areas to get them one step closer to achieving academic success.
At Shafi Education, we believe that great job opportunities come from quality education. That’s why we have hired a dedicated team of exceptional instructors to provide personalized after school tutoring program for all grades levels from Kindergarten to Grade 12 in the Elementary School Boards of Peel and Halton Region. We make every effort to ensure that our tutors are available at your time of need even on short notice.
Shafi Education Inc. – What We Focus on
- I would like to Thank you all. Sahej enjoyed Shafi Education so much. You guys did an amazing job. I loved everything about your summer camp. This was the first time in camp for him and he enjoyed every part of it. He looked forward to being there everyday… – Jyoti S (Parent)
- I love Shafi Education because it is improving me because my handwriting was messy, and now it got much better. I am also better at math and language and I even enjoy it because it is fun but the sad thing is that time goes by fast… – Jagnoor(Student)
- It is a lot of fun here and I wish this could be a school then they can do anything here and they actually made me very smart and better in school. I used to get Cs now I get A+… – Micheal (Student)
- I am pleased with the progress I had seen from starting my son with 2 days a week of tutoring at Shafi Education. My son in Grade 2 was way behind in school and I dint know what to do… – Lola (Parent)